Part 2 of the PADI Tec Deep Diver program. Extend your depth limit to 45 metres/145 ft. Learn to plan & execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder.
PADI Tec 45
If you are thinking about continuing your technical diving journey, then the PADI Tec 45 course is the next step. It’s the second part of the PADI Tec Deep Diver program which will enable you to extend your depth limit to 45 metres/145 feet.
To enroll in the Tec 45 course, you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 40 diver
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 6 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 2 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30 – 18:30
- Cost: thb19900
- Requirements: Minimum age of 18 | PADI Open Water Dive Certificate
- Number of Dives: 4
The course is made up of the following:
- 3 knowledge development sections
- 3 practical application sessions
- 4 open water dives
During the Tec 45 course you’ll learn how to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. You’ll be diving using a a complete tec diving rig, which can be either backmount or sidemount. You’ll also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen.
You’ll continue to learn about the function and maintenance of tec diving equipment, what issues can arise with equipment and how to solve them. You’ll also continue to perfect your gas planning and calculating accelerated decompression stops. On top of all of this, you will learn to think like a technical diver.
- You’ll use full technical equipment, which includes wings and doubles plus an additional deco cylinder, or you may use a technical sidemount configuration.
- Your may dive with EANx for additional conservatism.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.