This is it! This is the pinnacle of your technical diving journey, the third and final part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver program, Tec 50. Certifying as a Tec 50 diver will give you the skills and technical competency to dive to a maximum of 50 metres/165 feet.
PADI Tec 50
This is it! This is the pinnacle of your technical diving journey, the third and final part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver program, Tec 50. Certifying as a Tec 50 diver will give you the skills and technical competency to dive to a maximum of 50 metres/165 feet. Not many people in the world have reached the lofty heights of a Tec 50 certification and that’s because it’s not easy, but once you have completed it, it opens a whole new world of diving for you to explore.
To enroll in the Tec 50 course, you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 45 diver
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, with at least 20 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 15 dives deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 2 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30 – 18:30
- Cost: thb19900
- Requirements: Minimum age of 18 | PADI Open Water Dive Certificate
- Number of Dives: 4
The course is made up of the following:
- 2 knowledge development sections
- 3 practical application sessions
- 4 open water dives
During the PADI Tec 50 course, you will spend a lot of time on mission planning and execution. You’ll learn more about handling emergencies, how they arise and how to prevent them, all the while increasing your ability to think like a technical diver. By the end of the course you’ll also know how to make extended, accelerated decompression stops using up to two gases.
- You’ll use full technical equipment and you may use a technical sidemount configuration, plus two stage/decompression cylinders.
- Your may dive with EANx for additional conservatism, we may introduce you to trimix depending on the circumstances.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.
There are no reviews yet.