Want to try scuba diving but don’t have time for a full course? Not sure if it’s for you so want to experience it before you commit to doing your PADI Open Water Certificate? If so, then our Introduction to Scuba Diving activity will be perfect for you.
You’ll get to experience scuba diving at Koh Hong, dive with another PADI Pro, see the local marine life and make plenty of bubbles. No previous experience of diving is required but you must be at least 10 years old and be in reasonable physical health.
Please note that Koh Hong is part of a National Park and therefore a fee of thb300 will need to be paid by you, to the park directly on the day. This is NOT included in the price of the trip.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 16:30
- Cost: thb4500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 10 | Reasonable Physical Health
- Number of Dives: 2
During this activity, you will learn the basic safety guidelines & skills needed to dive with a professional PADI Instructor. You will be making an open water dive so you’ll practice a few basic skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Learn about scuba diving equipment and what you’ll be using as well as basic equipment skills
- See what it’s like to breathe and move around under water
- See and identify local fish species
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Learn how you could progress as a scuba diver
- Become part the the #RDC family
- All scuba gear is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.