Hin Daeng is the crown jewels of the southern Andaman sea. This world class dive site is often named as one of top 3 dive sites in Thailand. Two deep pinnacles – Hin Daeng and Hin Muang – are in the middle of the sea dropping down to 70 meters and bursting with red soft corals and teeming with marine life. This excursion requires a minimum of two people for the trip to take place.
Hin Daeng and Hin Muang Fun Diving
Hin Daeng is the crown jewels of the southern Andaman sea. This world class dive site is often named as one of top 3 dive sites in Thailand. Two deep pinnacles – Hin Daeng and Hin Muang – are in the middle of the sea dropping down to 70 meters and bursting with red soft corals and teeming with marine life.
Visibility is normally excellent; on a good day you can see the bottom at 40-50 meters from the surface. These are regarded as the best dive sites in the Krabi and southern Thailand area and it is not unusual to encounter Manta Rays or Whale sharks.
Depths of 50+ meters, makes it a very good dive site for more experienced recreational divers and technical divers. There are often strong currents that require a confident level of diving skills.
If you want to find out more about this amazing dive site in Thailand, visit our Hin Daeng and Hin Muang diving guide.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 04:45
- Drop Off Time: 21:00
- Cost: thb9000
- Requirements: Minimum age of 18 | Minimum Open Water Diver Certificate | 20 logged dives
- Number of Dives: 2
- All scuba gear is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.