If you want to do some diving in a lagoon, then Koh Hong is the perfect place to explore. A great location for scuba divers of all experiences, young and old.
Koh Hong Fun Diving
If you want to do some diving in a lagoon, then Koh Hong is the perfect place to explore. A great location for scuba divers of all experiences.
Koh Hong is a National Park, therefore a fee will need to be paid to directly to the park. This is not included in the price of this trip.
If you want to find out more about the best scuba diving sites in Thailand, visit our Koh Hong diving guide.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 17:30
- Cost: thb3500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 10 | Minimum Open Water Diver Certificate | 20 logged dives
- Number of Dives: 2
Between the dives we will visit Koh Hong. Some claim that it is the most beautiful island in the area, however, there is a lot of competition for that title. Tide permitting we will make a short sight seeing tour in the lagoon for some pictures and taking in the breath taking scenery. After the lagoon we will visit the beaches on the island. There is even a short nature trail for those who wish to explore further before working on their tan on the beautiful beach.
On the way back we’ll stop for another dive in Koh Daeng. This island is located just next to Koh Samet.
The Koh Hong trip is perfect way for mixed groups of snorkelers and divers to spend a beautiful day together. Please note that dive sites in the area may vary due to the weather or if we hear that another site is more appealing that day.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example dive computers and underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.