The Adventure Diver course is a subset of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course. It allows you to specialise in certain areas of diving, for example, have you ever wanted to try digital underwater photography, deep diving or drift diving? We have a long list of scuba adventures you can take part in
PADI Adventure Diver
The Adventure Diver course is a subset of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course. It allows you to specialise in certain areas of diving, for example, have you ever wanted to try digital underwater photography, deep diving or drift diving? We have a long list of scuba adventures you can take part in during this program in the “What You’ll Learn” Tab.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are able to enroll in an Advanced Open Water Diver course, however Young divers will only be able to take part in certain Adventure Dives.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 16:30
- Cost: thb10500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 10 | PADI Open Water Dive Certificate
- Number of Dives: 2
This is where it is entirely up to you! What are you most interested in learning? If you need to work on your buoyancy skills, then the Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure Dive would be great choice. If you want to know what fish you’re looking at without having to check your charts, then try the AWARE – Fish Identification or Underwater Naturalist Adventure Dives. Here is the full list of choices:
- AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
- Boat Diver
- Cavern Diver
- Coral Reef Conservation
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Drift Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Enriched Air Diver
- Fish Identification
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialist
- Sidemount Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Aside from your usual basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a compass and dive knife or dive tool. Depending on which specialty you choose, some additional equipment may be required.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.
There are no reviews yet.