Have you ever wanted to learn how to scuba dive? If so, then this is where it all begins, with the PADI Open Water Diver certification. It’s the world’s most popular, widely recognised scuba diving course and widely accepted certfication around the world. To enroll on the PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older.
PADI Open Water Diver
The duration of the PADI Open Water Diver course is three days and start on a Mondays & Thursdays. Once we have received your booking, we will be in touch with you to finalise your booking. We will need some details from you such as whether you need equipment and what size.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Mondays & Thursdays
- Duration: 3 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30 – 18:30
- Cost: thb14500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 12 | PADI Open Water Dive Certificate
- Number of Dives: 7
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main parts:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba diving skills
- Open Water Dives to use your newly gained skills
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.
- We will be diving in a hot climate where the water and the surface temperature is hot, as a result of this, you have the option of diving in your swimwear or using a thin wet suit (5mm)