Emergency First Responder training will give you the confidence to act when in a situation that require medical assistance. You will learn how to follow simple steps for emergency care and how to apply those skills when called to do so. The course is supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to help with your learning and enable you to start learning straight away.
This EFR course meest the CPR and first aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver Course and you will need to have completed this course within the last 2 years to be able to complete the PADI Rescue Diver Course. All of our PADI Instructors are Emergency First Response Instructors.
Our EFR course is based on internationally recognised medical guidelines for emergency care.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30
- Cost: thb7000
- Requirements: Minimum age of 10
- Number of Dives: 0
Primary Care (CPR) – This course will teach you the steps to take and the techniques you should use to deal with life threatening emergencies. You’ll learn and practice eight different skills for helping patients who either aren’t breathing, have no heartbeat, possible spinal injury, maybe in shock or could have serious bleeding.
You’ll learn to how to perform CPR and then how to continue to monitor the patient so that you can provide the patient every possible chance of survival.
Secondary Care (First Aid) – There are many medical conditions that aren’t life-threatening or you’re in a situation where medical services are delayed or unavailable. This course will teach you how to provide first aid to a patient in order to ease pain and reduce any further risk of harm. You’ll also learn to assess a variety of injuries and illnesses and how to deal with them whilst also learning and practising how to bandage and splint.
- All scuba gear is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.