During the Phi Phi Island Hopping tour, we will visit the most famous beaches and sights in the Phi Phi islands. There will be 2 stops for both diving and snorkeling and 1 stop in between the dives for snorkeling only. Perfect for fun diving, Phi Phi Islands offer a range of different dive sites, suitable for all levels of divers. Whether you are refreshing your skills, preparing for a course or simply enjoying your diving, Phi Phi Island Hopping Scuba Diving is a great choice.
This tour has been especially designed for mixed groups of divers and snorkelers enjoy their day together. First divers dive and snorkelers do snorkelling but after the water activities we will go ashore together and spend some time exploring the beautiful islands and beaches together.
If you’d like to know more about Phi Phi Islands, read our Phi Phi Islands Diving Guide.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 17:30
- Cost: thb5400
- Requirements: Minimum age of 10 | Minimum Open Water Diver Certificate | 20 logged dives
- Number of Dives: 2
During the Phi Phi Island Hopping tour, we will visit the most famous beaches and sights in the Phi Phi islands. There will be 2 stops for both diving and snorkeling and 1 stop in between the dives for snorkeling only.
This will give us a chance to enjoy both diving and snorkeling in the clear blue waters of Phi Phi islands and even families with divers and snorkelers can enjoy the spectacular underwater view and marine life snorkeling together.
After diving and snorkeling we will also visit the Phi Phi Don Tonsai village to catch up with your shopping for souvenirs or have a cup of coffee with a freshly baked delicacy or ice cream from a local bakery/café. The most ambitious have just enough time to visit the islands scenic viewpoint of Phi Phi Don for some spectacular photos. If you are going for the view, you might want to bring good shoes.
National park fees will apply.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example dive computers and underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.