We do the Phi Phi Island hopping tour trip with a speedboat so that we have time to stop on the most spectacular beaches and diving/snorkelling sites in Phi Phi archipelago. During the Phi Phi Island Hopping tour, we will visit the most famous beaches and sights in the Phi Phi islands. There will be 3 stops for snorkeling.
This tour has been especially designed for mixed groups of divers and snorkelers enjoy their day together. First divers dive and snorkelers do snorkelling but after the water activities we will go ashore together and spend some time exploring the beautiful islands and beaches together.
If you’d like to know more about Phi Phi Islands, read our Phi Phi Islands Diving Guide.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 17:30
- Cost: thb4400
- Requirements: Reasonable Health | Reasonable Ability to Swim (Life jackets are provided)
- Number of Stops: 3
We do the Phi Phi Island hopping tour trip with a speedboat so that we have time to stop on the most spectacular beaches and diving/snorkelling sites in Phi Phi archipelago.
The first stop will be combined diving and snorkelling session for an hour. After that we will go to another location and everyone has a chance to go snorkelling together. After this we will have another diving and snorkelling session.
Once we have enjoyed the underwater scenery, there will be a lunch on board in some beautiful location, after which we will let you visit the Phi Phi Don Tonsai village for an hour. This is enough time to catch up with your shopping for souvenirs or have a cup of coffee with a freshly backed delicacy from a local bakery café. Those with excessive amounts of energy can even visit the islands viewpoint for some spectacular photos. On the way back we will stop for one more snorkelling session.
National park fees will apply.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example dive computers and underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.