The Koh Hong Island trip will take you snorkelling in the Local Islands’ farthest islands, Koh Daeng and Koh Samet. A picturesque part of the country with plenty of marine life and what many people consider to be the most beautiful island in the region.
If you want to find out more about this amazing dive site in Thailand, visit our Koh Hong diving guide.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 16:00
- Cost: thb2500
- Requirements: Reasonable Physical Health
We will stop on one of these islands first for some snorkelling, then visit the Hong Island, which is argued by many, the most beautiful island in the region, and that is not a small merit looking at the competition. We will also visit the Koh Hong Lagoon (tide permitting), enjoy lunch on the boat after which we will go to the Koh Hong main beach where you can enjoy white sandy beach and shallow, clear and warm water. On the way back we will stop for another snorkelling session before returning back to Railay and Ao Nang.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment such as underwater cameras will incur an extra charge.
- You are welcome to use your own equipment however, please ensure that it has been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online which can either be sent out to you, or can be here ready for you to use when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.