The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver has been created to advance and enhance your diving skills through a series of Adventure Dives and you’re eligible to start as soon as you’ve completed your PADI Open Water Diver certification. You can try a range of different specialties depending on what interests you. These will help you to build confidence and expand your scuba skills.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old are able to enroll in an Advanced Open Water Diver course, however Young divers will only be able to take part in certain Adventure Dives. A full list of the specialties we offer is in the “What You’ll Learn” Tab.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 2 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30 – 18:30
- Cost: thb12500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 12 | PADI Open Water Dive Certificate
- Number of Dives: 5
First of all, you and instructor will develop a learning path. There are two required dives, Deep and Underwater Navigation, and then the other three are chosen by you from the following list:
- AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
- Boat Diver
- Cavern Diver
- Coral Reef Conservation
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Drift Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Enriched Air Diver
- Fish Identification
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialist
- Sidemount Diver
- Wreck Diver
With the Deep Adventure Dive, you’ll learn to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and the challenges that arise from deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive will enhance your navigation skills using a compass. This will help you to navigate better by using techniques such as kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- Aside from your usual basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a compass and dive knife or dive tool. Depending on which specialty you choose, some additional equipment may be required.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.