The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is one of our most popular specialty scuba course. This is simple because diving with enriched air nitrox (EAN) gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. Therefore, we can stay down longer and get back in the water sooner. Sound good? Get booking!
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver and at least 12 years old, you can book the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 17:30
- Cost: thb10500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 12 | PADI Open Water Dive Certificate
- Number of Dives: 3
Before you dive using EAN, you’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two scuba dives, you’ll do the following:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- How to set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.