Underwater photography has always been one of the most popular diving specialties, but since the advancement of camera technology, this has by far become the most popular! If you’re interested in photography and scuba diving, this is the perfect specialty for you. No matter what level of photographer you are, whether you use a point & shoot or a dSLR, this course will enable you to get a grasp of underwater photography, how to get the best out of your photography and a few tips for editing. PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 1 Day
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30
- Cost: thb10500
- Minimum Certification Requirements: PADI Open Water Diver | PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Number of Dives: 2
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to decide which is the best underwater camera for you
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Time with a PADI Pro who is an experienced underwater photographer
Apart from the usual basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a digital underwater camera and a laptop/device for downloading and viewing your images. We do offer cameras for rent to those who do not have one or would like to try a different type of camera, please let us know when making your booking.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.