Can I go deeper? One of the most frequently asked questions that we get asked as PADI Professionals. The simple answer is yes. The PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course gives you the skills and confidence to be able to dive down to depths of 40 metres/130 feet.
If you’ve earned the PADI Adventure Diver rating or higher, and you’re at least 15 years old, you can enroll in the Deep Diver course.
- 25% deposit will be taken on booking (cancellation policy), full payment will be required on morning of activity.
- Days Activity Runs on: Daily
- Duration: 2 Days
- Collection/Meetup time: 08:30
- Drop Off Time: 14:30 – 18:30
- Cost: thb12500
- Requirements: Minimum age of 15 | PADI Adventure Diver Certificate or higher.
- Number of Dives: 4
Your PADI Deep Diver Couse will start with looking at reasons for deep diving and the importance of diving within your limits as well as knowing your limits. During your course, you will complete 4 dives with your instructor and you will cover the following topics:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
- Aside from your usual basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a dive computer. A dive light and slate are also recommended.
- All equipment is available to hire for free. Some equipment, for example dive computers and underwater cameras, will incur an extra charge unless it is required as part of your specialty.
- You’re welcome to use your own equipment but most importantly, please make sure it’s been serviced as and when required. If we see equipment that we do not feel is safe or adequate, we reserve the right to ask you to leave it behind and provide you with a suitable replacement.
- We have a huge range of scuba diving and snorkeling products to buy online. These can either be delivered to you or you can pick them up from here when you arrive.
- If you have specialist requirements, please contact us and we will do all we can to help fulfil those requirements.